Happy 12/12/12! Here are 12 Christmas gift ideas for the healthy/fit female in your life. The best part? They are all very reasonably priced!
1. Vitalicious Monthly Membership. It works just like a fruit or wine of the month club. They have options for the delicious low calorie products for 3, 6 or 12 months. I love this because it is unique, different and a lot more cost-friendly than a fruit or wine of the month club. Vitalicious products are frozen too, so it lasts much longer than fruit. And let’s be honest, who doesn’t like a gift that just keeps giving?
2. A Cinch Sac by Thirty-One. Lisa, my mother-in-law recently bought one of these for me and I just love it for the gym. It is the perfect size and has the perfect zip pouch on it. There are solids and patterns to choose from and its only $20.
3. A Spotify Subscription. I love Spotify because it allows you to change up your playlist without purchasing each song. It is a monthly subscription fee. The premium subscription plan is only $9.99.
4. Nike Dri-FIT Awesomeness Tee. I have this t-shirt and I feel pretty awesome when I wear this. It’s fun, cute and I always have an awesome workout while wearing it. Maybe I should just get one for every day of the week? It’s a name brand tee that if you get it on sale at Kohl’s, you can get it for under $25.
5. Oster MyBlend 20 oz. Personal Blender. For under $30 there is an assortment of colors to chose from. What’s great about this is you can blend, grab and go whether you are off to work or the gym.
6. A Cute Lunch Tote. It is virtually impossible to eat healthy every day without packing a lunch. It usually requires large, bulky containers that just not any old lunchbox can handle. I love the selection at Target. They have various sizes AND patterns.
7. The Kinivo ZX100 Mini Speaker. This little powerhouse of a speaker is what Amanda and I use to record our workouts. It fits in the palm of your hand. It plugs into your music player where the headphones plug into. The best part? It’s rechargeable! No batteries required.
8. A Jewelry Roll. I wear so much jewelry to work, that one of these would come in handy for my gym bag. It keeps necklaces from getting tangled and rings and earrings from getting lost.
9. Femme Fitale Fitness Gloves. Um, hello dainty (but also durable and FIERCE) workout gloves that will keep callouses from developing on my equally dainty hands, a pleasure to meet you. You can’t go wrong with these. Check out all the cute patterns.
10. Padded Sports Bras at Old Navy. These are great for cold weather and air-conditioned gyms, wink wink, you know what I’m talking about. They are also great if you are lacking in this department (we know who we are). Right now these are on sale for just $9. There are lots of colors and patterns to choose from on the website.
11. Resistance Band Kit. This is a great on the go, full body workout kit. It can easily be packed in a small suitcase or really, a large purse.
12. SELF Magazine Subscription. SELF is one of my favorites, but any health, fitness and food magazine would be great. You can write it down on a card and wrap it up in a box and let them know that magazines are on the way. Many magazine subscriptions are under $20 and its great because they will receive one once a month for a year. It’s always fun to get the mail with the latest issue!
Happy holidays and have fun shopping!