Every Sunday, I slice up and bake approximately one million pounds of sweet potatoes for Mr. Fitness and I for the work week. I eat about half a pound and he eats the rest. Sometimes to mix it up I will spread the sliced potatoes with the The Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese spread. One day I decided to switch it up a bit and try this new friend of mine.
Twice baked sweet potatoes have never been easier. I skipped a step by not putting them back into the oven after they are stuffed. It takes time and its not worth the electricity to bake one potato. To speed this process up, I suggest you “bake” your potato in the microwave. Here is a tutorial. The Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Cinnamon Cream Cheese adds a pop of flavor and make its super creamy.
- 1 small sweet potato, baked
- 1 Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Cinnamon Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 tbsp of chopped pecans
- ¼ tsp of cinnamon for sprinkling (optional)
- Once the sweet potato is baked, scoop out the pulp into a bowl and set the skins aside.
- Mix the pulp with the cream cheese thoroughly. Be sure to do this when the potato is still hot (but manageable) so the cheese melts evenly.
- Scoop the pulp back evenly into the skins.
- Top with pecans and cinnamon and serve!