Oh hey, it’s another smoothie recipe. I love cheesecake… or anything smothered in Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations cream cheese for that matter. I always keep the cheese wedges on hand for a perfectly portioned treat. Lately, I’ve been throwing them into my shakes for an extra creamy and flavorful punch.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 scoop of French Vanilla Designer Whey Protein Powder
- 1 Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Cream Cheese Wedge or 1 tbsp of light cream cheese
- ¼ tsp of pure vanilla extract
- Toss all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
You have a chance to win 1 of 2 really great packages!
The first winner will receive this personal blender and smoothie recipe book:
AND a second winner will receive Designer Whey French Vanilla Protein Powder, Designer Whey White Chocolate Protein Powder with a Designer Whey Starter Kit (everything seen below!):
To enter to win one of these awesome packages, make sure you are subscribed to the free Skinny Sometimes Digital magazine. All subscribers will be entered into the drawing for a chance to win. If you are already a subscriber, you’re already entered! If not, you can subscribe here. Good luck! The winners will be announced next week.