This recipe is easy, delicious and the perfect refreshing summer cocktail. It’s half the alcohol so it’s half the calories! I did not include the nutritional info because the drink is made to taste.
Lime Mint Wine Spritzers
Author: Skinny Sometimes
Recipe type: Cocktail
- 1 liter of lime flavored zero-calorie water, such as Clear America, chilled
- 1 bottle of Pinot Grigio, chilled.
- Small handful of mint leaves
- 3 limes
- Slice the limes thinly. Add a few limes to each glass.
- Pour half of the lime flavored water to the glass over the lime slices.
- Add half of the wine to the glass.
- Garnish with mint.