First things first, the Skinny Sometimes Summer Magazine releases later today. Make sure you’re subscribed! This issue has 7 new summer recipes, a new workout and a few ways for healthy summer travels from a few of my fellow Skinny Sometimes friends.
Second, meet my new friend: This Pineapple Mint Smoothie. It has a top secret ingredient. Top. Secret. Seriously, calm down. I’m willing to share and there’s plenty to go around.
I’ve mentioned Aloha’s Daily Good for the first time last month. It was such a timesaver when I was at the beach, that I just fell in love with it (don’t tell my husband). The great thing about this dried packet of green juice goodness is that you can drink it as is with just water OR you can step it up a notch and add a few of your fav ingredients. Either way, it adds some extra pep to your step. That’s what I did here. I love pineapple in smoothies and adding some fresh herbs… well, you can clearly see how I fell in love.
Let’s discuss how you can get your hands on this superfood.
1. They have a free trial. It’s not one of those lame free trials either. You know what I’m talking about. Check it out here.
2. I’ve teamed up with Aloha for the next 2 weeks to help two of you win a 15-pack. You guys, I’m blushing, stop. I realize this pretty much makes me a modern day hero, but please hold the applause, I need to tell you how you can win.
Follow and tag SkinnySometimes & Aloha and tag your happy moments with #alohamoment through June 30th for your chance to win. An #alohamoment is a happy moment. Like the one you’re having one right now just reading this post.
For Instagram: @SkinnySometimes @AlohaMoment #alohamoment
For Twitter: @SkinnySometimes @Aloha #alohamoment
(You can participate on both platforms, but either one will get you entered)
The contest is opened to US Participants only.
I’m looking forward to seeing all your happy moments and sharing mine! Happy Monday… now get to work. I can’t win it for you.
- 1 packet of Aloha’s Daily Good (dried green drink)
- ½ cup of pineapple (frozen works well too!)
- 2-3 mint leaves (depending on taste)
- 1½ cups of coconut water
- Toss everything into the blender. Blend, blend, blend until smooth and enjoy!