I love pizza, but its filled with unhealthy fats and unhealthy carbohydrates. Mr. Fitness and I never order pizza. I know, sad story. I’ve considered training for a marathon to justify eating an entire pizza in one sitting AND THEN I finally found FlatOut’s new product line! I am absolutely in love with FlatOut’s Thin Crust Flatbreads Artisan Pizza line.
Honestly, I was skeptical in the beginning because I’ve tried making pizzas on tortillas and pitas before and it just wasn’t pizza-like enough. These breads have a great flavor and they get crispy in all the right places just like pizza crust. I have only been able to find the Spicy Italian and Heritage Wheat. They’re both delicious!
This spinach and artichoke white pizza has been my favorite these past few days. I have a bunch of other pizza recipes I can’t wait to share in the upcoming weeks. But if you’re anything like me, you’ll want to eat this one every day.
- 1 FlatOut Artisan Pizza Heritage Wheat Flatbread
- 1 light Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese
- ¼ cup baby spinach with stems removed
- 2 tbsp of fat free sour cream
- 2 artichoke hearts
- ¼ cup of low-moisture part-skim shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese
- garlic powder and Italian seasoning (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay the flatbread out on a baking sheet and spread the Laughing Cow evenly on the bread.
- Spread the spinach on top of the bread making a thin layer.
- Chop the artichoke hearts up and toss into a bowl. Add the sour cream, parmesan mozzarella to the bowl and mix.
- Using your fingertips, gently pat the artichoke mixture down on top of the spinach.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted.