I love, love, love chocolate-covered pretzels. One day on my lunch break, I picked up a box of 100 calorie packs of chocolate-covered pretzels.
The first bag was delicious, so delicious I decide to have another one…
They should really make 300 calories pack...
Or 400… have I mentioned I love chocolate-covered pretzels?
Let’s turn this around and make it positive. I absolutely, positively cannot give up the best, hands-down sweet/salty combo. How could I possibly give up something I truly believe in? I just can’t. I won’t. Back off.
- 160 mini pretzels
- 16 pieces of Wilton’s Dark Chocolate Candy Melts
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- Cover two large baking sheets with wax or parchment paper. Lay the pretzels flat on the sheet so they are touching and there is not a lot of room between them.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwavable bowl for 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- Stir the tablespoon of oil into the chocolate.
- Carefully drizzle the chocolate over the pretzels with a spoon or using a piping bag.
- Let the chocolate harden, speed up the process by putting the baking sheets in the fridge.
- Store in an airtight container and ENJOY!
Serving Size: 20 pretzels | Calories: 204 | Sodium: 250mg | Carbs: 35 | Protein: 3g