I don’t think a protein shake should be chugged, I think it should be enjoyed, like everything else I eat. I have been sipping one of these during my commute to work for the past 3 weeks. It makes me enjoy my mornings that much more. It’s quick to throw together, grab and go and it’s just as fancy as stopping at the local coffee shop, except healthier and A LOT less sugar!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 vanilla chai tea bag
- ¼ tsp of cinnamon
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (I prefer Designer Whey)
- Heat the milk in the microwave until hot. Do not boil.
- Once the milk is hot, brew the tea bag for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour the milk, protein powder and cinnamon in a blender. Blend until smooth.