It’s ooey, gooey, and oh-so delicious. The perfect, guilt-free dip to whip together for a girls’ night!
- ½ cup of fat free cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp of sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- ½ cup of unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- Put the cottage cheese, pudding mix and almond milk in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Once blended, mix in the cinnamon by hand.
- Scoop the mixture into a microwave safe bowl and heat for about 30 seconds to make the dip warm, but not hot.
- Serve with apples or graham crackers.
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons | Calories: 23 | Fat: >1g | Sodium: 142mg | Carbs: 3g | Fiber >1g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 2g